"One shot, many kills."
The Dead Shot knows the mission: put hot lead right between the eyes of oncoming Mutated Zombies.
- Very powerful long-ranged unit
- Targets Mutated Zombies first
- Cannot fire in melee range
- Dead Shot wears a gray camo hoodie with gray pants, dark gray boots and holds his rifle in both hands.
- Though the Dead Shot's rifle does not have as much damage per shot as the Sniper's, he has the advantage of targeting mutated zombies in a crowd first rather than on size priority.
- This makes it an ideal long range unit against Infectors staying in the back of the hoard that would otherwise not be targeted due to proximity.
- Dead Shot is rewarded upon completion of Manila in the survivor campaign.
- Called Shot - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Close Quarters - Allows firing in melee range
- Head Shot - 15% chance to deal 300% damage
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Fast Fingers - Reduces cooldown by 15%
- Stopping Power - Increases damage by 20%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Explosive Shot - Attacks affect an area
- Full Auto - Occasionally rapidly shoots 3 times in a row, but then has to reload