"Don't try this at home!"
The Daredevil risks it all for the glory and effortlessly leaps over blockades and obstacles.
- Can jump walls to get to hard to reach Humans
- Medium damage and high speed
- Low health but can dodge attacks
- Visual Appearance
- Wears a jacket with stars and stripes on it.
- Very physically fit.
- Like most other fast melee zombies (stuntman, deliveryman, etc...) he has his eyes covered with a cloth or bandage.
- Spawn him behind walls and barricades and possibly around corners.
- If kept in horde he is able to deal a lot of damage to single target melee humans without dying.
- Placing him near snipers who are "protected" by walls would devastate them.
- You are rewarded a daredevil upon completion of Dakar.
- Always seems to get chewing gum on his shoe.
- Like other fast running zombies, he moves at normal speed if he has no target, but as soon as he gets a target he "sprints" quickly towards it.
- Going the Distance - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Fosbury Flop - Dodges 50% of incoming attacks
- Cleats - Increases movement speed by 45%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Coordinated Strikes - 20% chance to deal 200% damage
- On the Hunt - Targets support humans first
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Training Season - Decreases cooldown by 66%
- Put Ice on it - Heals for 10% health every second