The crowdsourcer makes the best of the human resources and puts them to use as drones.
- Raises fallen humans as drones
- A single human can be made into multiple drones
- Has no attack of his own, so protect him
- The Crowdsourcer is a green skinned zombie with the base model for support infected, a man with skinny legs, bulky arms, large hands and large bulges on his back.
- He wears brown pants, a doctor's coat and undershirt. On his head is a doctor's stethoscope.
- Though a hoard's initial size is large once a game begins, the drones of the hoard will slowly be used up and disallow more mutated zombies in the long-run. Therefore, the Cowdsourcer is excellent to keeping the hoard full and strong, plus allowing for more drones from zombie spawn points.
- Virulent Infection - Increases drones spawned to 4
- Colonization - Increases drones spawned to 5
- Viral Latency - Increases spare drones by 200%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Super-Spreader - Reduces cooldown by 50%
- Death drones - 8 drones spawn on death
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Airborne Transmission - Infection affects an area
- Optimal Virulence - Increases drowns spawned to 7