"Time for Triage!"
- Battle-hardened before the apocalypse broke out, the Combat Medic use large, but slow heals to help others.
- Powerful Heals, but on a long cooldown
- Best used to heal high health units
- No attack and low health; protect her
- Level 3
- Field Dressing (6% chance to heal for 240%)
- Level 10 (choose)
- Antibiotics (heals an extra 10% per second for 4 seconds)
- Booster Shot (increases heals by 20%)
- Level 20
- Decreased Deployment I (decreases deployment cooldown)
- Level 30 (choose)
- Fast Hands (decreases cooldown by 20%)
- Antiseptic Spray (increases range by 50%)
- Level 40
- Decreased Deployment II (further decreases deployment cooldown)
- Level 50 (choose)
- Public Health (heals affect an area)
- Overcharge (an area of effect attack)
- The combat medic wears a distinctive camouflage shirt.
- Pair the combat medic with units that have high health.
- You are rewarded a combat medic upon completion of Cape Town.