"Hu.. Hu-Hu Hugs."
Easily distracted, the Colossus attacks weakly but his massive body shields the Horde from lots of damage.
- Very high health, but low damage
- Soaks up a lot of damage
- Unable to deal much damage on his own
- Quite big with relatively stubby legs and no neck.
- Wooden spikes (possibly from all the barricades he tanked through) pierce his body.
- He has a light purple skin tone, with several pink sores on his upper chest and many dark purple spots on his lower torso and hands.
- Keep him in the front of your horde to soak up a lot of damage with high damage units behind him.
- Due to his high amount of HP he can take several shots from a Sniper before going down unlike most other units.
- In his in-game picture, it includes a butterfly to illustrate his easily distracted nature. This makes the picture one of the few cases that something other than the unit itself is shown.
- Crush Puny Humans - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Regeneration - Heals for 2% health every second
- Embiggen - Increases size by 45%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Roar - Taunts humans to attack
- Jumbo Size - Increases health by 20%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Earthquake - Attacks affect an area
- Waddlin' Time - Increases movement speed by 70%