The Colonel confidently leads the troops with hits long-range musket and sharpened bayonet.
- Shoots many bullets at once
- Long-range but inaccurate
- Moderate HP and melee damage
- The Colonel has black hair and a full beard without sideburns.
- He wears an old red army shirt with large brown gloves, a brown hat and gray pants. He holds his musket with one hand.
- As a long ranged unit, the Colonel shoots zombies at a long range. What makes him unique is his ability to melee enemies with his musket and fires many bullets that have spread.
- Since he has enough HP to survive minor zombie encounters, he an be used both as a long ranged support and a frontline offensive similarly to the Mercenary line.
- The Colonel line is the only long ranged survivor unit to not wear a hood.
- Sharps Shot - 6% change to deal 240% damage
- Needle Gun - Increases number of bullets by 40%
- Breechloading - Reduces cooldown by 15%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Smoothbore - Increases shot spread by 50%
- Rifled Musket - Reduces shot spread by 50%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Minie Balls - Deals 20% of base damage per second for 3 seconds
- Stonewall - Decreases target movement speed by 30%