To prepare a fine feast of death, the Chef eats nearby Drones and increases in strength.
- Long-range, medium damage unit
- Eats nearby Drones to increase damage
- Feed them for maximum carnage
- A zombie cook with a chefs hat, apron and a spork-like tongue that pools up his toxic saliva.
- Like most other ranged "spitting units" he has no jaw.
- This unit is a special one in that you always want drones available near him (to eat) so it is wise to bring an Infector/Reanimator with him and keep him safe behind tanks.
- Due to the fact he can ignore armor or dodge (depending on the perk) you should bring him on missions against units with such defensive tactics. (sensei for dodge and zeta for armor for example)
- When this unit was being designed, the idea for the tongue was for it to look like a spork crossed with one of those cheap goo toys you can buy that stick to everything and become dirty and disgusting quickly.
- His apron says "kiss the cook" but i doubt anybody would want to.
- The damage increase from eating drones accumulates and is permanent for as long as he is alive. Should you keep him alive for long enough, his damage will stack to an insane amount at the cost of some drones.
- Braise - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Marinate - Increase damage from eating to 35%
- Tenderize - Decrease cooldown on eating from 8s to 4s
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Chiffonade - Ignores target dodge
- Brunoise - Ignores target armor
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Emulsify - Increases range by 30%
- Homogenize - Reduces cooldown by 20%