Chaingunners fire tons of bullets, but have to reload every so often.
- A medium-health, medium-range unit
- Fires very fast, but weak shots
- Has trouble with high health or armored targets
- The Chaingunner wears a black shirt, tan pants with brown boots, red head band and fires his minigun.
- He shares his base model with the other elemental Survivor units, a large man with glasses and cigar.
- The Chaingunner is best suited for quick, small waves with light mutated zombies. This is due to his massive cooldowns and high burst damage suited for multiple zombies.
- Flechettes - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Bombard - Fires 20 bullets in three seconds
- Sustain - Fires 10 bullets in five seconds
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cool down
- Zombiestopper - 20% of attacks knockback smaller zombies
- VLDS - Increases range by 45%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cool down
- Shredder - Attacks remove 10 armor from their target
- Flak Cannon - Ignores target dodge