Following setup time and a seaweed smoothie, the buzzsaw unleashes a storm of bullets at the advancing horde.
- Fires very fast at a long range
- Takes time to set up and reload his gun
- Cannot fire in melee range
- The Buzzsaw appears as a man wearing a black jacket and orange vest
- Kneeled down, he is holding onto a large Machine Gun.
- The Buzzsaw is best used with support from a high-health unit like the Fire Chief to act as a meat shield, protecting the Gunner from any Runners or Ranged Zombies. Without this meat shield, the Buzzsaw can be easily overwhelmed during his reload time of approximately 6.5 seconds.
- The Buzzsaw is also a better strategy with the help of high-damage single-shot units like the Sniper, Spec Ops or Dead Shot.
- Buzzsaws do extremely high Damage, but their health is extremely low.
- Buzzsaws have a decently far range, and shoot incredibly fast, making them able to mow down any drones or low health mutated zombies in their path.
- The predecessor of the Buzzsaw is called the Machine Gunner.
- Full Metal Jacket - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Heat Dissipation - Reduces Attack Duration by 50%
- Total Metal Jacket - Increases Damage by 50% *stats will be different from the table below due to the damage increase
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Lock and Load - Decreases set up time by 30%
- Unlock and Eject - Increases spin down time by 100%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Tripod - Allows firing in melee-range
- Free-Float Tube - Increases range by 34%