His oil may be crude, but blowout is nothing but a gentleman while coating zombies in oil.
- Medium-health, short-range oil unit
- Has a cone area of effect which confuses zombies
- Creates oil puddles to be lit on fire
- The Blowout wears a purple shirt with a black vest, gray pants, white head band and dark gray shoes.
- The Blowout is best paired with a Fire Survival units, as the oil puddles created will deal massive amounts of damage to the zombie hoard when lit on fire in a similar manner to the Molotov Cocktail.
- Blowout supposedly works for the company FossilFuels, a company that the Kill-a-Ton line worked for in the past.
- Ding ding - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Growing Puddle - Increased oil puddle size by 50%
- Pumping Petrol - Increases puddle duration by 50%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Slow burn - Increases burn duration by 50%
- High Temperatures - Fire deals 20% more damage
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Flammability - Decrease target fire resistance by 50%
- Relight - Puddle can be re-lit