"Do you know Karate?!"
The lightning speed of the Black Belt allows him to dodge frequently and range far from home.
- Low health but very high dodge rate
- Roams far from a squad point to engage
- Fast-attacking zombies will be his death
- Tiger Style - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Leopard's Speed - Increases Movement Speed by 100%
- Ronin - increases Roam range by 50%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Like Water - Increases Dodge to 75%
- Counterattack - Reflects 80% of damage, but can no longer dodge
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Hurricane Kick - Gains an area attack
- One-Inch Punch - Attacks occasionally knock smaller Zombie back
- He appears to wear a red martial arts costume with a badge of karate chop and wearing something on his head ( probably to reduce head sweat ), purple zombie blood on various body parts and black gauntlet.
- It is highly recommended to take Like water perk by level 30 as counterattack removes his dodge rate and can be killed with fast attacking zombies.
- You can chose One-Inch punch if you prefer the black belt getting close and prioritising mutated zombies (and maybe you want him as a replacement slugger)
- Its not really a popular unit considering that he can die easily from suicide units (deliveryman, Harbingers and Death wish).
- He has the lowest health for a defensive unit and highest dodge rate (with or without his Like water perk) of set unit, making him annoying to hit and less likely to be healed.