"Sharing is caring."
No amount of disease prevention protects Survivors from the Biohazard's slow moving, highly infectious cloud.
- Has a diseased cloud which damage nearby enemies
- The cloud affects multiple targets simultaneously
- Low health, keep him safe in the Horde
- The Biohazard wears a yellow Bio suit with black gloves and black boots.
- He has lumps on his back that are normally found on all zombie support units.
- In this case, they illustrate how his bio suit leaked and allowed him to become infected.
- Depending on the perks chosen, he could be a powerful damage dealer, healer and/or support (zombies get stronger or humans get weaker).
- In a similar manner to ranged infected, place Biohazard behind tank units with many targets around.
- Should you take the "Adrenal Stimulation" perk, place him with many damage dealing zombies.
- One of his perks, Cellular Regeneration, is also the name of a Stim-Z upgrade.
- Provirals - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Airborne Vector - Increases area of effect by 50%
- Dangerous Strain - Increases damage by 30%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Torpor - Increases target cooldown by 30%
- Adrenal Stimulation - Reduces ally cooldowns by 20%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Necrotic Flesh - Target unable to be healed
- Cellular Regeneration - Heals allies