"Hu.. Hu-Hu Hugs."
Emotionally stunted, the Behemoth's giant bloated body can take more blows than other any Zombie.
- Very high health, but low damage
- Soaks up a lot of damage
- Unable to deal much damage on his own
- Like the Colossus he is quite big with relatively stubby legs and no neck.
- Wooden spikes (possibly from all the barricades he tanked through) pierce his body.
- Great as a tank to protect your weaker units. Has low damage, so the use of high damage units is recommended.
- Even though it's a different unit, the Behemoth is identical in appearance to the Colossus, albeit with higher stats.
- Due to his high amount of HP he can take several shots from a sniper before going down unlike most other units.
- Crush Puny Humans - 5% chance to deal 200% damage
- Regeneration - Heals for 2% health every second
- Embiggen - Increases size by 45%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Roar - Taunts humans to attack
- Jumbo Size - Increases health by 20% **stats in the table may be different depending on if this perk was chosen**
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Earthquake - Attacks affect an area
- Waddlin' Time - Increases movement speed by 70%