Ballistas fire quickly upon the advancing horde and thin them out with ease
- Medium range, low damage, but fast fire rate
- Does decent damage by herself
- Low health means she'll need to be protected
- The Ballista wears a yellow and purple top, purple head band, deep blue pants torn in several places and dual-wields two pistols.
- The Ballista is a good mid-range tower, allowing for large amounts of chip damage while the tanks and healers keep the zombies in place.
- Though her weak individual shots would not damage a Titan through its armor, critical hits will increase her individual damage shots to pierce armor. This makes the Take Aim perk highly valuable.
- Pew Pew - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- On the Move - Shoots while retreating
- High Caliber - Increases damage by 20%
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Long Barrels - Increases range by 25%
- Take Aim - 18% chance to deal 360% damage
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Compensator - Removes aim drift
- Quick Fire - Decreases attack duration by 20%