"From the shadows!"
Powerful and elusive Assassins remain hidden until striking. Out in the open, they become vulnerable.
- Cannot be seen until he attacks
- Very high damage but low health
- Vulnerable once he attacks
- Essentially identical to the Shade, the Assassin appears to be a runner/sprinter that is dressed in a black "ninja" outfit.
- Place him in the back of the horde as he can kill units while not getting targeted.
- He is VERY survivable. Being a stealth unit and unlike the sprinter or Daredevil, he can hit enemies before they can hit him.
- He can be a replacement for the stuntman unit if he has the Vault perk.
- Assassin rewarded upon completion of Manila.
- Dirty Fighting - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Enter the Shadows - Reduces Stealth Reentry by 35%
- Leech - Heals self for 5% of damage dealt
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Vault - Jumps walls
- Like Smoke - Increases movement speed by 45%
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Ancestral Knowledge - 25% chance to deal 200% damage
- Assassinate - Occasionally strikes for 1000%