Apocalypse is suited in strong armor for the end of the world.
- Armor allows him to ignore damage units
- Great front-line against weaker units
- Low health; beware high damage units!
- The Apocalypse is a blue skinned mutated zombie, well built.
- He wears "junk", including road cones on his hands, a gray grate on his chest, a fire hydrant on one shoulder, a stop sign on his opposite arm and a beige hockey mask to cover his face.
- There is writing on his grate in red, saying "WARNING".
- As armor can fully ignore low damage shots, fighting against Gunfighters and Minigunners are ideal as no damage will be afflicted.
- His grate is the only one of his line to have letters on it.
- Pop Goes the Human - 6% chance to deal 240% damage
- Ripple Effects - Attacks affect an area
- Outburst - Occasionally increases Damage by 40% for 5 seconds
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Ricochet - Reflects 15% of damage
- Shielding - Gives nearby allies armor
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Provoke - Taunts humans to attack
- Stalwart - Increase health by 20%