Absolute Zero? More like absolute hero!
- Medium-range, low-health support unit
- Extinguishes fires
- Slows zombies and aids humans
- Cold Snap shares the base model shared with other elemental survivors, a large man with glasses and a cigar.
- He wears an indigo shirt, black pants, black baseball hat and holds his slush sprayer.
- Cold Snap is mainly used to counter infected fire units like the Wildfire. He can slow other zombies as well, making him as pseudo support/water unit.
- It is not recommended to use him otherwise, since the slowing effect is not very helpful and can be better to use any other ranged offensive unit.
- In comparison to the Brain Freeze and Cold Snap, the only difference between them is their health value. This makes it the only unit line from both Survivor to only change one stat from one iteration to the next.
- Frostbite - 6% chance to increase effectiveness by 240%
- Discriminating Taste - Won't extinguish survivor fire
- Splashback - Can extinguish himself
- Decreased Deployment I - Decreases deployment cooldown
- Sugar Rush - Decrease cooldown and duration of allied attacks
- Insulation - Increases allied fire resistance
- Decreased Deployment II - Further decreases deployment cooldown
- Shatter - 30% chance of stunning targets for 3 seconds
- Asbestos - Gaines 100% fire resistance